Texas Auto Insurance
If you’re anything like us, you spend a lot of time driving. Between dropping the kids off at school, sitting in traffic headed to work, and all of the other running around you have to do, some days it feels like you spend more time behind the wheel than you do at home.
No matter where you’re going or what you’re doing, the last thing you should have to worry about is whether or not you have the right auto insurance coverage in place.
A good auto insurance policy is supposed to help protect you and your family and get you back on the road without any surprises or hassles. We think that buying your auto insurance policy should be simple, too.
At Patterson, we’re here to help you do just that. We want to make it easy for you while also making sure that you and your family are taken care of. When you’ve got questions, our team of agents will be there to answer them. When you have to make a claim, we’ll be there to help you through the process and get you back on the road in no time.
We’ll let you know what options are out there and we’ll work with you to design an auto insurance policy that’s perfect for your situation.
You’ve got a lot to consider…
- Bodily Injury Liability: This pays the medical bills for the other driver if you cause the accident. This is important to ensure that anyone affected by the accident will be properly taken care of financially.
- Property Damage Liability: This pays for property damage for the other driver if you cause the accident. Again, this is important to make the other driver whole.
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers you if the other driver caused the accident and doesn’t have enough or any insurance to pay the claim. In today’s day and age this coverage is a critical part of your Texas auto insurance program.
- Medical Payments: This pays for your medical expenses if you or your passengers are hurt in the accident. It’s important to note that this coverage should address the needs of your passengers as well. Be sure to ask your insurance advisor how this coverage works specifically.
- Personal Injury Protection: This pays for medical expenses and the income you lose when you can’t work if you or your passengers are hurt. If you are the main income source for your home, you know that you can’t afford to miss work without pay. This coverage can help you in the event you need some time off of work.
- Collision: This covers damage to your vehicle if you’ve been in an accident with another driver. The fastest way to get back on the road is to make sure you collision coverage is the best possible in your Texas auto insurance program.
- Comprehensive: This covers damage to your vehicle from theft, storms, and anything else not considered an “accident.” In Texas, you know that Mother Nature can wreak havoc at times, comprehensive coverage can protect you from certain natural occurrences as well as theft.
- Gap Coverage: This helps pay the difference between what you owe on your vehicle and the value of your vehicle. This is helpful if your vehicle is new or you had to roll an old loan into the new one.
We’ve been in your shoes before, and we know that the Texas auto insurance options can seem overwhelming. We’ll take the time to really get to know your specific needs, so that we can guide you down the right path. We’ll make sure that you have the right coverage, at the most affordable price possible.